What are the most essential estate planning documents needed by adult children?

If you have adult children (18-years of age or older) you will want to be certain that they sign, both a Health Care (“Patient Advocate Designation”) Power of Attorney, and a Durable Power of Attorney with a HIPAA release.  

Your adult children will need these documents in place in order to ensure that the medical team will give you medical information about them in an emergency.

Plus, the Durable Power of Attorney will allow you to act on your child’s behalf regarding other matters.  Please call us if you have any questions regarding the importance of these documents!

Tagged with: , , , , , ,

Leave a Reply